The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
You can buy a new swag bag!

I think Gold Lamé would look quite nice 😍
 

PaulSB

Squire
Good morning. Breezy, cloudy, sunny. Another bad sleep. Still at least I've identified the cause; going to bed too late and alcohol in the evening. Mrs P has started going to bed about 8.30/9.00, she's clearly tired and the cancer is taking its toll. I then sit with a glass of whisky, put on a film and fall asleep on the couch. Bed by 10.00 and no whisky is the answer.

Some basic chores and bike fettling this morning followed by an afternoon PT session.
 

Tenkaykev

Guru
Location
Poole
On this morning's walk I spotted some electricity growing out of a power pole.

IMG_1207.jpeg
 

Elybazza61

Legendary Member
Sunny and dry here ,been up the bakery/shop for rolls, focaccia plus some snacks for Sunday.

Done some banking and bill paying plus final sort out of stuff for tomorrows Audax, speaking of which the trains are screwed up already (shortage of drivers :rolleyes:) so good job I have a room booked for tonight.
 
Top Bottom