The rugby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
For all it's maligned, Tennents isn't that bad. Considerably better than generic beers associated with other nations: Carling, Bud, Fosters...
To be fair, I've usually got a keg either in or waiting to go in the machine. :whistle:

Isn't Bud American and fosters aussie, albeit made in the UK somewhere. In did watch something about made in Britain or visit the factory that followed beer production at one of the biggest breweries in UK based in Wales that made beer for pretty much most of the nastiest lagers sold in the UK. Chances are bud, fosters and possibly Tennant could be made there on the quiet.

I live in Cumbria, there's more than enough good breweries nearby to avoid the likes of cheap/ nasty lager. BTW is skol made still? When you leave Cumbria for Scotland you tend to have to live with dropping your standards with beer!

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Isn't Bud American and fosters aussie, albeit made in the UK somewhere. In did watch something about made in Britain or visit the factory that followed beer production at one of the biggest breweries in UK based in Wales that made beer for pretty much most of the nastiest lagers sold in the UK. Chances are bud, fosters and possibly Tennant could be made there on the quiet.

I live in Cumbria, there's more than enough good breweries nearby to avoid the likes of cheap/ nasty lager. BTW is skol made still? When you leave Cumbria for Scotland you tend to have to live with dropping your standards with beer!

1709209129192.png

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Wow. I didn’t see England pulling off an upset today.

No grand slam this year.

MikeG

Guru
That's the best England have played in the 6 Nations in 3 or 4 years. Absolutely superb. Feye Woboso was a revelation, but England all played with a positivity and speed, for the most part, that we haven't seen in ages. Very impressive.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Great day for the championship, it needed the two underdogs to win. Great it’s going to the last weekend when Ireland will rightly win but so far four teams can point to at least one great game.

Great day for the championship, it needed the two underdogs to win. Great it’s going to the last weekend when Ireland will rightly win but so far four teams can point to at least one great game.

It would be good to see Wales have one great game this tournament, but I am not positive. Even Italy, who are playing well, will make them struggle in the last game.

England deserved the win today but what were Ireland thinking giving possession away with one minute left with a poor box kick? England were attacking hard and Ireland teams of old would have stuck the ball up their jumpers for a few mauls and played out time.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It would be good to see Wales have one great game this tournament, but I am not positive. Even Italy, who are playing well, will make them struggle in the last game.

England deserved the win today but what were Ireland thinking giving possession away with one minute left with a poor box kick? England were attacking hard and Ireland teams of old would have stuck the ball up their jumpers for a few mauls and played out time.

I was screaming at England for not pushing up the centre for a drop goal at 77 mins. Then Danny Care kick it away.

Then equally amazed that Ireland kicked it back to us.

Top Bottom