The Rules (according to CycleChat)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
We need a policy where if you are mean about anyone's choice of attire then you will instantly be banned with no come back! :tongue:

DISCLAIMER: I own no Sandals, and probably wont ever, but I fail to understand what the big problem people have with them is.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
. Where Rule 5 = cake is superceded by beer, Rule 5 becomes Rule xbc. Where Rule 6 supercedes Rule 5 = beer, Rule 5 becomes Rule xcb. Where Rule 6 supercedes Rule 5 = cake.... um... :banghead: lost it....:crazy:
oh hell.... can I have cake and beer please (and obviously the lunatic road driver was in the wrong - unless I happen to be in my car).
:biggrin:

I like cake and beer (the real proper stuff) and gin. What's the equation for that then? :biggrin:

Wobblers

Euthermic
. Where Rule 5 = cake is superceded by beer, Rule 5 becomes Rule xbc. Where Rule 6 supercedes Rule 5 = beer, Rule 5 becomes Rule xcb. Where Rule 6 supercedes Rule 5 = cake.... um... :banghead: lost it....:crazy:
oh hell.... can I have cake and beer please (and obviously the lunatic road driver was in the wrong - unless I happen to be in my car).
:biggrin:

I will concede that beer plus cake is an acceptable alternative. :smile:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Strange...no rules about helmets..:whistle:

Rule 10005. B.1.4 A: Any individual who starts, or even thinks about starting a Helmet Debate will be publically flogged by the nearest group of CC members.

The only way to avoid a flogging is if you were urinating on the offside leg of a Belgian at the time of writing, which will, inevetably raise even more questions than it solves, but hey, look at it this way, at least it'll make for an interesting thread!

Top Bottom