The Secrets of Sports direct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wester

Guru
On C4 television tonight at 8pm should be interesting what secrets are they going to expose ?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And the Lonsdale zipped sweat tops are more large then medium.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
The credit note/ exchange only restriction and charging £3.50 (ish) to have an item delivered into store- you know, because they only have lorries going there every day.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Noticed Muddy Fox bibs half price at £34.99 RRP scored out at £75 !! Don`t go in very often if only for joggies or cheap trainers for the kids. Don`t like the stores as they are more or less full of crap and rammed.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
You could buy the Muddy Fox company for £34.99.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Shops that look like a jumble sale that no-one has bothered to organise into any sort of display; and staffed by people who failed McDonalds entry requirements.

AndyRM

XOXO
Could be interesting viewing. Whatever comes out of it, Ashley won't care.

I have to confess I quite like the shop - it does a fine line in relatively obscure football tops for excellent prices. It's also saved me when I've forgotten my kit for a match on more than one occasion.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I understand it will focus on the fine line SD treads in terms of its use of "discounted" prices, "store closure" promotions and the like. The suggestion will be that SD's promotion pricing encourages customers to think they are getting bigger bargains than they really are.

Top Bottom