The sh*ts before cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aaaaaah - good old Cannabis Resin, ruined many a young man!:crazy:

Hip Priest

Veteran
This thread reminds me of a great story I read. A young Barry Hoban was acting as one of Tom Simson's domestiques on a stage race. He wasn't earning big money, but had recently shelled out on a Camagnolo cycling cap of which he was quite proud.

Anyway, halfway through a stage, Simpsons says 'Barry, give me your hat'.

'Why?' asked Hoban?

'Because I need to have a sh*t in it.'

This morning going to Aldi for one of the GB cycle tops, colleague going too so he picked me up in his car.

I donned my suit n tie etc then headed off, and guess what?..... Yes, you guessed correctly, no bike - so no dump!

Ain't the human body an amazing thing!

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I have noticed that about a minute after dismounting the bike when I get home, I'm busting for a pee:blush:. Concerning body motions, I do find that mine are..er... a bit more 'loose' than usual, but that's not a bad thing. However, once out on the bike and struggling uphill, I let rip a loud 'un which unfortunately was slightly more than anticipated:whistle:. Thank goodness that cycling tights have a pad!.

I have noticed that about a minute after dismounting the bike when I get home, I'm busting for a pee:blush:. Concerning body motions, I do find that mine are..er... a bit more 'loose' than usual, but that's not a bad thing. However, once out on the bike and struggling uphill, I let rip a loud 'un which unfortunately was slightly more than anticipated:whistle:. Thank goodness that cycling tights have a pad!.
Touching cloth eh

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod

I'm hoping that moving to bib shorts (when my CC ones arrive) will help alleviate the need to pee, because it's either that or ease up on the home brew...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Apparently it's the body's way of ensuring maximum efficiency. It happens to me before every ride, and annoyingly my bowels wait until I've put my jersey on over my bibshorts, meaning I've got to go and take it all off again before I can set off. :angry:
And dont you find your paranoid about checking your all clear numerous times before going on a long ride or is it just me?

Top Bottom