The Tennis!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

green1

Über Member
So the England team that are more than likely going to win The Ashes this summer aren't British?
Technically it's the England & Wales Cricket team as they represent the England & Wales Cricket Board.

ThinAir

Do more.
At the rate players are going off injured this year, we'll be lucky we have to fit players to play the final :laugh:

Was thinking something like this earlier. 5 today, including Tsonga... Which kind of leaves only Federer, Djokovic and Murray in the mens side of things.

The women's (apart from the presence of Serena) is as wide open as it has been for a few years, don't your think?

Lu is making Murray work for it as well!

Edit: Maybe Not....

U

User169

Inverdale and Barker on form with super-strength BBC crassness.

ASC1951

Guru
Inverdale and Barker on form with super-strength BBC crassness.

I can just about put up with Sue Barker because she was a top player in her day; but John Inverdale? A never-was, ubiquitous hack. Almost as crass as Gary Richardson, who IMO sets the world standard.
There was a welcome new voice on the BBC team. I didn't realise who it was on the radio, but she reminded me of Michael Jordan's athletics contributions i.e. knowledgeable, good humoured and self-effacing. Turns out it's Anne Keothavong.

Not that I really give a toss BUT how come Roger Federer isn't allowed to wear white shoes with orange soles (yeah, i know it goes against the Wimbledon dress-code blah blah blah) but Serena Williams is allowed to wear a huge pair of orange bloomers under her skirt number?

roger-federer-nike-shoes.jpg

_68460369_018489969-1.jpg

Two soles loses out to one arse! ;)

brodiej

Veteran
Not that I really give a toss BUT how come Roger Federer isn't allowed to wear white shoes with orange soles (yeah, i know it goes against the Wimbledon dress-code blah blah blah) but Serena Williams is allowed to wear a huge pair of orange bloomers under her skirt number?

roger-federer-nike-shoes.jpg

_68460369_018489969-1.jpg

Two soles loses out to one arse! ;)

Good point davyo - it didn't do them much good though - both knocked out already.

Top Bottom