The things you find while cycling ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
That should have read human bones.
Something you can sink your teeth into!!
:laugh: me dragon....grrrrrrr

nappadang

Über Member
Anyone know Follingsby Lane which runs from Nissan (Sunderland) toward A194M. You'll often find single men parked on the roadside. Apparently they like cats, er, or is it dogs? Ah, yes they like dogging.

classic33

Leg End Member
Any one else found a set of traffic lights, dumped. Or am I alone on that one as well?
I actually returned the last set I found, fastened standing up on the Brox, making a detour near some roadworks where it was assumed that they had been removed from. Owners name on them proved otherwise.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Any one else found a set of traffic lights, dumped. Or am I alone on that one as well?
I actually returned the last set I found, fastened standing up on the Brox, making a detour near some roadworks where it was assumed that they had been removed from. Owners name on them proved otherwise.

Only you classic. No one else could find things like that.

classic33

Leg End Member
Only you classic. No one else could find things like that.
I've actually found seven sets, but only returned the last one myself. Thought I'd have a bit of fun.

gbb

Legendary Member
Spanners and various tools...presumably fallen out of engine bays after the owners forgot it was there...
A dead fish, about a foot long, in the middle of the road....nowhere near any water I knew of :huh:
Quite a few mobile phones..presumably ones that have broken, and eventually get lobbed out the window of passing cars.
A wood saw...really quite new, still in its protective sleeve. Bloomin awkward carrying that a few miles to work ^_^
So many single shoes/trainers...where do they come from,,,where's the other one ?

Very nearly found a dead body a couple years ago :ohmy:
Some poor chap had fallen in the river some weeks before. They'd spent ages looking for his assumed body then it went quiet. Cycling along a quiet stretch and saw a couple of officers looking at an object in the water..oh Christ, it was him. I was thankful I could just ride on, suppose i'd been the first to see him and phone the Police ? Half an hour earlier...I could have been me that found him :whistle:

Top Bottom