The Volvo thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CaptainJack

XC60 similar ? Slightly smaller ? Same reliability I assume ?

A couple of months into an Ex-Demo MY23 XC60 T6 Hybrid & love it!! Coming from a long line of BMW’s & wasn’t sure how we would get on - 7k miles on & only wish I’d done it sooner.

Nothing not to like. Comfort is first class, plenty space for my needs, good / well built solid feel & a bit of punch when you need it.

Sunday 16th
Walton Classic Car Show
Walton
Wakefield
Volvo 240GL, & ‘Amazon’
23 images/posts

IMG_6466.jpeg

IMG_6467.jpeg

IMG_6477.jpeg

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
The C70 is now booked to be on display at...

https://www.flitwickcarshow.com/

As minty fresh as it is I won't be competing for a cup. I can manage immaculate, but waxing the undersides or swapping the wheels upon arrival for a set of "show" only wheels is a step too far for me. I'll take my folding chair and sit next to it with a soft drink and my pipe.

Jameshow

Veteran
In news today Volvo stopping sale of estates!😢😢

Hicky

Guru
Sadly the car that made the brand has become the victim of fashion....I guess I'll have to buy a newish estate close to retirement to see me out....short sighted by Volvo!

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Sadly the car that made the brand has become the victim of fashion....I guess I'll have to buy a newish estate close to retirement to see me out....short sighted by Volvo!

Short sighted for us, but not for them - despite us now being in mourning their sales and profits are at record levels.

Top Bottom