The Volvo thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Simon Templar never seemed to be short of totty.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I drive a Volvo. I have empirical evidence, therefore, that those who are neither outrageously handsome nor a global recording star get bog all :laugh:

I did, however, very disconcertingly, get propositioned by some girls in their school uniform whilst sitting in a Boxster outside a row of shops :eek:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I drive a Volvo. I have empirical evidence, therefore, that those who are neither outrageously handsome nor a global recording star get bog all :laugh:

I did, however, very disconcertingly, get propositioned by some girls in their school uniform whilst sitting in a Boxster outside a row of shops :eek:

to be fair you're probably just an ugly fecker :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Serious question......2012 D5 engine - when does the cambelt need changing - I had the (mis) fortune of having the alternator/auxiliary belt let go in France 2 days before I was due to drive home - fortunately the local village garage had one in stock and sorted it out within 2 hours on a Friday afternoon, but when does the internal main timing belt need changing?

Bizarrely (maybe) I seem to be getting much better (i.e 10mpg+) fuel economy now I've had the cambelt changed.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
It's now in its new home, cleaned, Lanoguarded and tucked up in bed until the Spring.

IMG_20231102_125911212.jpg

Top Bottom