The Water Tower baggers thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Sibton, Suffolk

Large_sibton water tower.JPG

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
IMGP0073.JPG

On NCN Route 1, about 2-3 miles south of Chedgrave/Loddon, Norfolk. No signs to give a more specific location.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
your getting that look that says "really your taking a photo of that for some online message board photo challenge - how old are you?:laugh::laugh:

How did you guess? ;)

To add insult to injury, I had conned Mrs @BoldonLad into the ride, I said it was only a 10 mile round trip Chedgrave to Bungay and back), when, in reality, I thought it was 8 miles each way, then.... I took a wrong turning!.... at this point we are about 18 mies in, with another 2-3 to go. ;)

I did buy coffee and cake in Bungay ;)

Here's one. I was on my bike at the time but it's not in the picture. Mursley in Buckinghamshire

View attachment 587520
There’s a plaque at the bottom of that fence, it commentates an aircrew from a crashed WW2 aircraft

keithmac

Guru

DRM

Guru
1638649376378.jpeg

No bike, but I drive past this one regularly on the Tockwith industrial estate, formerly the WW2 era RAF Marston Moor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Marston_Moor
Apparrently Clark Gable was based there in WW2, also one of the units I have to go to is a modern clad building, that’s been extended but it still has the original WW2 metal frame work and concrete flooring from when it was a maintenance hanger,still structurally sound and in use today.

Top Bottom