The whiff from vehicles as they fly past

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I turned up for an appointment at my local hospital a couple of years back to see some patients outside the front door with their drips next to them plus a guest passing a joint between them ! in fairness I do live in Dudley so shouldn't expect any better ! I'm outside all day and seem to smell it regularly from passing cars and vans. Maybe it's a new strategy to reduce road rage as their to high to give a shoot ?

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Having had a daughter who had severe bouts of paranoia/anxiety after smoking I'm not sure I could support that, although I do understand we've lost the battle so we may as well make the best of a bad situation. As you can see I'm torn on this one.[/QU

Marijuana does not agree with everyone, I've got probably half a dozen friends who have had terrible reactions to it when they tried some but then the same goes for drink.

As others have pointed out making something illegal doesn't stop it, it just means more money in criminal hands.

2sheds

Regular
On my morning dog walk I can tell from the pavement who is smoking breakfast, horrible smell. As for those walking and toking, it is 1000 squid on the spot fine! Drivers on it? Thank the gods I gave up driving!!

OP
OP
bluezelos

bluezelos

Just had my first whiff of BO today from an open window as the car came cruising past up to the lights.

I was just putting a Haribo in my mouth at the time, didn't go down too well, I tell thee.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Or to give away in foreign aid, like they do now.

Got to help the poor poppy families in time for Remembrance day.

Top Bottom