Thefts of GPSs in cafes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
So they produce & sell non-working units?

Their quality control is poor. So for example if 2% of their units have defects, the other 98% may have a trouble free experience. Their firmware is often released with limited testing and the built in diagnostics non existent. So it takes several firmware releases before something works as it should and they often break fixed stuff in subsequent releases.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Poor old Rita, I hope you take her out a cup of tea.

Ooops

subaqua

What’s the point
Great thing about dynamo lights. No one carries around a spanner to take them off the bike. GPS I put in jersey pocket whilst in a cafe.

What , like nobody carries Allen Keys to remove brake lever and calliper for hydraulic disc brakes ?

Sorry , you are living in a fantasy there.

£85 feckin quid with the ISO mount ...

subaqua

What’s the point
Well you said " no one carries around a spanner "

You have to forgive some people for failing comprehension ... I do

subaqua

What’s the point
Still doesn't make right

Not sure anybody said it is right . Sadly people often don’t believe there are bad people out there who would steal the breath out of their own Granny if they could.

The police are woefully underresourced and you will get a crime number as a minimum and very little else.

Welcome to Great Britain

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
B&M have started using Torx bolts for their front lights, maybe for this reason. I doubt Germany has as many thieving scrotes as the UK, either.

Top Bottom