These are the people your children admire folks....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

P.H

Über Member
Hasn't it always been so? Parents quick to criticise the things their kids are keen on, I look back (And cringe) at those I admired 30 - 40 years ago and they were not always doing the most sensible things either. Though I would never have agreed with my parents telling me so.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Is he really tiny, what's going on here!?

Paparazzi_altercation.jpg

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Bibbles is an insignificant twerp.

I've heard some of his stuff on the radiogramme, however I cannot remember a single note of it because it's so forgettable.

That's is where you are wrong. Some of his songs were subjected to analysis and found to use a range of melodic and lyrical hooks which in different contexts would appeal to adults but, as they stand, are perfect for their intended audience.

Yes, he does nothing for me too but his insignificance depends on the age of the person making the judgement.

I teach a load of 'Beliebers'. I mock them mercilessly but their admiration for him is unshakeable.

The fuss made about the Ann Frank incident is making a mountain out of a molehill. He's a self adulating teenager - I teach dozens of these too. He made an ill judged entry, so what? It will be swamped by thousands of other signatures/comments in the coming months. He has every right to make mistakes. He's too young to be able to make faultless decisions for 100% of his conscious existence.

Maz

Guru
The fuss made about the Ann Frank incident is making a mountain out of a molehill. He's a self adulating teenager - I teach dozens of these too. He made an ill judged entry, so what? It will be swamped by thousands of other signatures/comments in the coming months. He has every right to make mistakes. He's too young to be able to make faultless decisions for 100% of his conscious existence.
Exactly. This is a non-story, in my opinion.

Nihal

Veteran
[QUOTE 2410730, member: 45"]Justin Bieber is back in the headlines for all the wrong reasons after scribbling a disrespectful note in the visitors book at the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, Holland.
The pop star visited the tourist attraction where Jewish Frank hid from the Nazis on Friday, prior to a show nearby on Saturday, and took a moment to add his thoughts to the guest book on his way out.
According to staff, the singer showed up with friends and security guards and toured the museum as fans gathered outside.
In a post on Facebook.com, one staff member wrote, "He stayed more than an hour in the museum. In our guestbook he wrote: 'Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber'."[/quote]

Some dont:angel:
:evil:
:laugh:

perplexed

Guru
That's is where you are wrong. Some of his songs were subjected to analysis and found to use a range of melodic and lyrical hooks which in different contexts would appeal to adults but, as they stand, are perfect for their intended audience.

Yes, he does nothing for me too but his insignificance depends on the age of the person making the judgement.

I teach a load of 'Beliebers'. I mock them mercilessly but their admiration for him is unshakeable.

I don't doubt he's designed to appeal to a certain age group. But he's still a twerp.

Top Bottom