These are the people your children admire folks....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i'm not a fan of him, but this seems a nothing story. he's just gauche, not disrespectful.

my take on it was that she was just a normal young girl and, therefore, may have been a fan of his if she was a teenager today. the fact he went to the museum and has done more to spread her tale amongst teenage girls seems to have been overlooked.

he is a twonk though

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
He's as self-centered and shallow as any multi-millionaire teenager.
exactly.

Thing is though, can anyone really blame him...or any "superstar" for getting like this. When 92% of your life is falsely crammed full of adoring fans and the other 8% full of people employed to agree and compliment you...you'd have to be a pretty big person to see through that crap.

Unfortunately little children are rarely that "big"...and Beiber is after all a little, albeit hugely powerful, child.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Powerful? Maybe.
Let's see how powerful he is in a couple of years...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
keep-calm-cause-i-m-a-belieber-5.png

perplexed

Guru
Bibbles is an insignificant twerp.

I've heard some of his stuff on the radiogramme, however I cannot remember a single note of it because it's so forgettable.

Andy84

Veteran
Doesn't the fact that he took the time to go to the house (when I'm sure there's plenty of other things he could have found to do in Amsterdam) mean a lot more than a daft comment in a book?

Top Bottom