They've sent the wrong pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
A mistake?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A mistake?

He did ask me what type of cleats i had, when i ordered. I described mine and he said they were such and such a thing. Either he or those in the warehouse have made the mistake. Anyway, that cocks up my ride on the new bike tomorrow. Unless i go and buy some locally, but then i'm stuck with pedals that are no good to me.

potsy

Rambler
He did ask me what type of cleats i had, when i ordered. I described mine and he said they were such and such a thing. Either he or those in the warehouse have made the mistake. Anyway, that cocks up my ride on the new bike tomorrow. Unless i go and buy some locally, but then i'm stuck with pedals that are no good to me.
Can you not use the pedals from your other bike?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Because they think you have road SPD pedals on your road bike rather than mtb SPD pedals (they are different).

I (like a lot of people) actually prefer to use mtb SPDs on my road bikes.

Yes,i've always had mountain bike ones. I don't know any roadie who actually wears slippery road shoes Ah well,i'll phone them tomorrow and ask for a refund. Waiting for different ones could take a few days.

potsy

Rambler
Yes i'll try that. Though they've been on for 16 years. I bet they'll be hard to take off.
I imagine they'll be welded on by now ^_^

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Accy I have a pair of SPD pedals used and cleats new you are welcome to if you can make it to Church (a local area) if you need them you are welcome to them if required. Car bolloxed ATM so can't deliver.

Are you in tomorrow Robin? If i have no success in removing the 16 year old ones i might take you up on the offer.

Top Bottom