They've sent the wrong pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Those are the type that I use on my 2 road bikes. I get on well with them and think they are excellent value for money. That is about the price I paid.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Does anyone know if they make mountain bike spd pedals in black? I like the look of those they've sent as they're black and match the bike more than silver ones do, in my opinion.

Not 100% black as far as I know.

shimano-m520-black-pedal.jpg

yes they do , i have a pair of double sided shimano spd m530 with cleats for sale

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/shimano-spd-pedals-m530.198984/#post-4244869

vickster

Legendary Member
This does strike me as unnecessarily kicking someone when they're down, however gently.
I don't follow. I was being mildly pedantic, not deliberately nasty. Apologies to Accy if it came across like that

I was confused by the issue. He presumably has cleats as a user of clipless pedals on other bikes. So being sent the wrong cleats is not an impediment to cycling unless the current ones are knackered.
Having no pedals or the wrong ones is assuming the existing shoes can't take both cleat types. He linked to wrong cleats and not pedals. Or maybe he meant to post links to pedals? Indeed the rest of the thread indicated a lack of pedals, not cleats?
Either way he seems sorted now and is hopefully out enjoying the new bike

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Accy I have a pair of SPD pedals used and cleats new you are welcome to if you can make it to Church (a local area) if you need them you are welcome to them if required. Car bolloxed ATM so can't deliver.
off topic but... i once went on a week's holiday to Church ...I bet not a lot of people can claim to have done that. :smile:

Top Bottom