Things I don't understand...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
why don't birds get cold feet?

Mr Pig

buggi said:
why don't birds get cold feet?

I read a book on rabbit care once that said that if your rabbit gets wet you should dry it with a towel, "a wet rabbit is a chilled rabbit". Bollocks! Given the choice, rabbits will often sit out in the rain and are quite happy to stretch out on grass or concrete when it's minus four!

Humbling to realise that animals are better than us at everything. 'sept starting wars obviously ;0)

gbb

Legendary Member
Chrisz said:
Why do you never see baby pigeons?

Why, when I take something apart and re-assemble it, do I always end up with spare bits, yet the thing I took apart continues to function perfectly?

Why is it that the older I get the faster I was?

Cos they're god awful looking creatures :biggrin: They really are ugly. :biggrin:
You have to climb trees and look in the nests...both a bit of a no no nowadays ;) Ahhh, the joys of childhood (in the 1970s)

gbb

Legendary Member
I dont understand...
Why do peds that approach a crossing..stop and press the button...WHEN THERE'S NOTHING IN SIGHT !!!!!! ;) What are they thinking ???? Why not just cross the road ?

Blue

Legendary Member
gbb said:
I dont understand...
Why do peds that approach a crossing..stop and press the button...WHEN THERE'S NOTHING IN SIGHT !!!!!! ;) What are they thinking ???? Why not just cross the road ?

You think that they are thinking??

Blue

Legendary Member
PaulB said:
Cantonese. Could never understand that in a million years. Welsh too. Quite like hearing it but they may as well be talking Greek.

Basic Greek is a lot easier to learn than you may think!!

Blue

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
Who is it standing in front of me when I look in the mirror? She sneaks up from nowhere, this person, and blocks my view of the mirror? She is a lot older than me. ;)

:biggrin:

mikeitup

Veteran
PaulB said:
Cantonese. Could never understand that in a million years. Welsh too. Quite like hearing it but they may as well be talking Greek.

Ngor Sik teng yat dee gwangdung wah!!

Sing dan fai lok ;)

Top Bottom