Things men do really well that women

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
.... be ready to go anywhere on time due to excess time spent in shower, deciding what to wear, changing mind, working out what shoes go with frock, putting some slap on, yada yada yada.

Men? Shower, shave, squirt some underarm around and jump into the first set of clothes seen (unless it's what the missus didn't want to wear initially!) Ready in 20 mins, including making a coffee.

Total Oblox.

I used to do a role at work where i would sometimes get home with only 4 hours until i had to get up to back out again for work. I got my get up, get ready and get out down to 17 minutes. That included a shower, tea and dressing. Its all about the preparation before you go to bed.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
'cept childbirth... you can keep that one.

I am now running away. To hide.

I'm guessing I wont be found. Thats something we are better at too :biggrin:

Really !!!:hello:

Saddle bum

Über Member
Peeing up a wall.....

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

surfdude

Veteran
we are much better at dancing and picking up attractive members of the opposite sex especially when we are pis*ed .

Lullabelle

Banana
You spend $33 on a pair of pants? :ohmy: You can get 5 packs of pants for a fiver in Primark!!
Not all women shop like that you know. I loathe shopping, I would rather have Rottweilers chew my toes off than go shopping.

I have never and will never step foot in a Primark, rottweilers on the other hand are adorable

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
....... know that if you check that round thing on the top of an engine that has '710' written on it actually says 'OIL' if you screw it round a bit. This is where '710' is poured into, not that tiny little hole that is plugged up by a long stick that has max & min etched on it.
(Note: Max & Min are NOT the newest cast members on East Enders)

Top Bottom