Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

qwiksilver

who needs a helmet
wagon wheels aint got smaller your mouth got bigger :whistle:

MarkF

Guru
When you come back from your summer holiday's and somebody greets you with "The weather has been really nice whilst you were away". :cursing:

tyred

Legendary Member
Bruce Forsythe. Why do they let him on telly?

PaulB

Legendary Member
Middle lane Malcolms. Only use the middle or outside lane for overtaking. Do they realise they contribute massively to the congestion on our roads? They are effectively reducing the capacity of the motorway they are 'driving' on by limiting it to two lanes with their stupid ignorance.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Ha - Wagon Wheels are definitely smaller than the ones of my childhood. My Mum worked for the company who made them (as the tea lady), and they used to sell a bag of unwrapped reject ones - about 18 for about 2p or something ridiculous. And why were reject - because they had accidentally been double coated with chocolate - never could eat a normal one afterwards, it just wasn't the same.

Herbie

Veteran
.....And the weather, don't get me started on the weather, when I was a kid the tar melted on the road every single day during the summer and come sunset, we had to prise my little sister off it after she got stuck a couple of times, and the youth of today, aren't they so lazy?? when I was at school we had to walk 15 miles just to get there every morning, even through the snow, and the music, its nothing but 'Boom boom boom' these days, that isn't music, that's just noise! And the food, in my day you got bread and water and you didn't complain, but not now OH NO!! ......

I think we all slowly eventually turn in to our Dad...i remember him watching Top of the Pops with me and saying the music was just noise and now i find me saying the same thing to my son about todays music!

Top Bottom