Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrasB

Veteran
Students, graduate & undergraduate, who think they're better than everyone else because they've got into the University Of Cambridge. You know what... so has everyone else around here, you're not special in these parts.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
People who stereotype because they are too stupid/lazy to conduct an objective analysis of a situation.

Yes, people who call you a trainspotter just because you happen to have a passing interest in trains.

Its like saying you are a hooligan just because you support England.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The guy at work with the annoying voice who spends all day talking loudly on his phone while wandering around the office.
One day I (or others) may kill him.:cursing:

Those ruddy Underdog Personal Claim adverts

'I've had an accident'

Yeah, well, I'm not surprised with that pathetic little voice, now go away never bother me ever again!

al78

Guru
That shake and vac advert used to be annoying.

What, you mean this? :whistle:

Manonabike

Über Member
Oh yes, but now we have 'Go Compare' and 'We buy any car dot com'. Grrrrrrrrrr!

+1

Also:

Jeremy Kyle,
Noel Edmonds,
Louis Spence,
Robbie Williams,
Kenny Daglish,
David Haye,
George Michael,
Davina Mccal,
Lorraine Kelly..... for starters ^_^

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
+1

Also:

Jeremy Kyle,
Noel Edmonds,
Louis Spence,
Robbie Williams,
Kenny Daglish,
David Haye,
George Michael,
Davina Mccal,
Lorraine Kelly..... for starters ^_^

...Little Britain (although I do like David Walliams for his swimming exploits, despite the fact he's on just about everything. Just swimming the Channel deserves major respect. Some people never ever manage it you know).

That guy on 8 Out Of 10 Cats with that ANNOYING laugh that sounds like some sort of sick Zebra or similar..... Jimmy Carr is it? Yes, AND Alan Carr too!! The one with that annoying high pitched voice.

Russel Howard. He is funny, but then takes it all way too far.

People moaning about the new Olympic kit. Get over it!

The cashier at our local Morrisons who delights in picking up and minutely inspecting each item on her conveyor belt, before eventually reluctantly deciding that she has no other available course of action but to "zap" it, before just as reluctantly turning her attention to the next item on the conveyor.....

To relieve the stress of the pressure of her job, she then attempts to engage every passer by in a 10 minute conversation about nothing of any importance at all.

I hate that shop!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The cashier at our local Morrisons who delights in picking up and minutely inspecting each item on her conveyor belt, before eventually reluctantly deciding that she has no other available course of action but to "zap" it, before just as reluctantly turning her attention to the next item on the conveyor.....

To relieve the stress of the pressure of her job, she then attempts to engage every passer by in a 10 minute conversation about nothing of any importance at all.

I hate that shop!

The words

'Welcome to the fast lane!!'

There is nothing remotely fast about them at all.

Thomk

Guru
It's like a game of chess
Because it is/I am/it does/I do.....
Gillian McKeith
CJ Demooi
Fox News
Spiritualists
Faith healers
Homeopathy
Lucky charms
Wacky people (I'm a bit wacky you know)