Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Any song by Katie Melua, especially the latest cack offering. Not since Jedward have I felt the need to switch radio stations when a song comes on. Why would anyone possibly want to listen to such drivvel, never mind spend your hard earned cash on it! :banghead:

Iceland adverts!! Kerry Katona and Stacey Solomons - grrr!!!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Any song by Katie Melua, especially the latest cack offering. Not since Jedward have I felt the need to switch radio stations when a song comes on. Why would anyone possibly want to listen to such drivvel, never mind spend your hard earned cash on it! :banghead:
So true... It's the way she winds up into each note...argh!!

Doseone

Guru
It's like a game of chess
Because it is/I am/it does/I do.....
Gillian McKeith
CJ Demooi
Fox News
Spiritualists
Faith healers
Homeopathy
Lucky charms
Wacky people (I'm a bit wacky you know)
Telephone sales
BT
God
Steven Segal
Adverts on TV (all of them)
Chocolate spread

If you haven't already, you should read Bad Science by Ben Goldacre, although I think he would be pushing at an open door with you^_^

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ever since I suddenly remembered about this a few minutes ago, the tune below.
All is reasonably ok up until about 1.03, when the bit I, and no doubt others remember comes on.... 'That' music and multicolured graphic.

We had to sit through it whilst waiting for programmes to come on, and quite frankly, with hindsight, I find it nothing short of a small miracle that the teachers didn't kill us all after a couple of minutes!!

Anyway, from 1.03, enjoy.... if you can bear it!

As for me, I'll now have to spend another 25 years just trying to forget about it again!!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA51xxxWUDQ&feature=related
:

Maz

Guru
Smarties tubes.
A round tube which has a really nice plastic cap that 'pops' off nicely when you slap the tube (after eating the contents naturally) is changed for a flimsy hexagonal nondescript excuse for a tube that once empty has no other entertainment value whatsoever.

AND THEY CALL IT PROGRESS !!

sigh.
AND there used to be a letter of the alphabet on the inside of that plastic cap - and now we wonder why literacy standards have fallen.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
[QUOTE 1776570, member: 45"]Chuggers who don't take the hint when they see you divert to avoid them, yet still come after you.[/quote]
I've got the perfect answer to them! When they approach me now, this is what happens:

Chugger: Good morning sir!

Me: Do you know my name?

Chugger: No.

Me: Would I know your name, if I hadn't just read it off your ID badge?

Chugger: No.

Me: So that means we are strangers?

Chugger: Yes.

Me: My mummy and daddy told me never to speak to strangers!

And then I walk away! :smile:

caimg

Über Member
AND there used to be a letter of the alphabet on the inside of that plastic cap - and now we wonder why literacy standards have fallen.

The first time I opened a smarties tube that had no letter on the cap I vowed never to buy another tube again!

Thomk

Guru
If you haven't already, you should read Bad Science by Ben Goldacre, although I think he would be pushing at an open door with you^_^
Yep read it. Reminds me to add to the list cheating idiots who do "scientific" studies and then interpret the results to confirm their fallacius views rather than seeing what is there.

Top Bottom