Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asterix

Comrade Member
Why does my bank only open when I'm in work?

You work in a bank?

colly

Re member eR
AND there used to be a letter of the alphabet on the inside of that plastic cap - and now we wonder why literacy standards have fallen.

YES ! How could I have missed that. You are SO right.

Shakespear, Milton, Dickens, Chaucer et al must be spinning in their graves like .....................................I don't know, but something that spins VERY fast.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Why did they ruin Kit-Kat by doing away with the foil wrappers? I used to like to trace the writing and shapes through the foil.
Drug use. A foil wrap could be used to heat up the heroin to either 'chase the dragon' or to draw up the heated brown to inject. Cadbury's did most definitely not want their products to be associated in any way with this practice.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Of course they do...Cadbury's et al have recognised the effect of drugs and are providing a source of foil and a way to solve the munchies by making druggies buy multipacks. Oh BTW it's Nestle's Kitkat. (pedantic hat on)

colly

Re member eR
People who say Ness-lay.

It's Nestles ........as in................. my old man nestles comfortably in my undercrackers on a bed of luxuriant pubic hair.

I mean, do we in this country say ........Par-ee rather than Par-iss?

NO!................ So it's Nestles.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Um, yes, thanks for that wonderful image Colly. I say Nesslay, but then again, so does everyone else so I have never really thought about it.

One however that bemuses me, and is possibly only a west central Scotland thing, is when people say definitely as

'Defin - netly'.

Blue Steel

Personal injury lawyers. The most despicable, blood sucking, parasitic, morally bankrupt, unethical, collection of unprincipled scum that ever crawled out from under a rock.

Maz

Guru
Shakespear
You need one of these at the end of his name...
12971865_c1ac56da13_s.jpg

Attachments

• 12971865_c1ac56da13_s.jpg
    12971865_c1ac56da13_s.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 37

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I say Nesslay, but then again, so does everyone else so I have never really thought about it.
They might do these days, but they didn't when we woz lads! Here's the proof ...

One however that bemuses me, and is possibly only a west central Scotland thing, is when people say definitely as

'Defin - netly'.
Whereas in England, half the population these days pronounce (and spell) it as 'definately'! :whistle:

jim55

Guru
it really rips my knitting when ur having a txt convo with somebody and u ask a specific question that until then they had been answering right away ,,like ,"so will i bring it down "(standing with said item in hand and all my bike gear on ready to roll ,and then they txt once uv put your phone away /gloves on etc /rucksack on that obscures the pocket for the phone ,so uv gota take it all back off to answer ,,ggrrr:gun:

Top Bottom