Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

Well, its true.

Or it would be like me saying that you flounce about all day constantly drinking coffee and declaring 'MAMMA MIAAA!!' in a very loud voice at anything remotely wrong.... just because you are from Italy.

Oh yes, and you surrender and join the other side at the drop of a hat... :whistle:

colly

Re member eR
Thick people. If it wasn't for smart people like me they would still be living in caves, naked and howling at the sun moon.
Hmm? Aren't they the ones who end up using/buying/eating/drinking/taking whatever it is you use that massive intelligence making/designing/providing ?

:smile:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
People who swim in the middle of the lane.

Also people who sniff.....sniff.....sniff.......sniff........sniff their way thru' a 20 minute tube journey.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Well, its true.

Or it would be like me saying that you flounce about all day constantly drinking coffee and declaring 'MAMMA MIAAA!!' in a very loud voice at anything remotely wrong.... just because you are from Italy.

Oh yes, and you surrender and join the other side at the drop of a hat... :whistle:

Right on one count: I do drink an awful lot of double espresso macchiato!
Never say mamma mia, say effing s***e a lot (stress at work!)
Surrender only to chocolate :laugh:
Half of my family is German: all stereotypes apply!

Pat "5mph"

When on holiday you always get up at 5 each morning just to get a sun lounger?? ^_^

Nay, hate lounging, might get up early to go for a swim/walk. I have been getting up at 5 and then cycle to work, same difference? :-D
We really must stop high jacking cchat's threads! Ciao e buona notte :hello:
PS: fisher men show @ secc on now ......

Pat "5mph"

I'll let my Dad know about that show, he is wanting to get back into it when he retires.

What the family goldfish think of all this is anyone's guess....
Show on until Saturday - colleague is working the mobile coffee unit 'cause I'm lumbered with the main unit - manageress not well, I've been stuck with the teaching English as a foreign language conference :wacko:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Really. You're supposed to go up one side and back down t'other, so swimmers going the other way can get past. I really hate the people who insist on just ploughing up and down the middle, and the hell with anyone else. Obviously if there are no other swimmers, no problem. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
These headphones, it appears they have just given up the ghost, so I can't even hear the youtube link I gave in the 'Greatest Ever Speeches' thread.

Considering who it is in the film, it does seem pretty ironic that I can only see a silent version.... ^_^

Top Bottom