Things or people that annoy you

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Nearly there, 21 Mar 2012.

1. derrick

derrick The Glue that binds us together.

:wacko:

2. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

The snowflakes that are falling outside at the moment

3. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

Rail companies, instead of Railway companies. The rail is what trains run on.

youngoldbloke likes this.
  4. mustang1

mustang1 Veteran

The fact that I can't stop eating junk food.

5. Reiver

Reiver Ribbit Ribbit

it is such a nice word, what sort of person could be even remotely offended by being called one ?

kevin_cambs_uk, CarlP and derrick like this.
  6. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

stupid signs on the back of vans.....This vehicle is fitted with advanced image recording equipment...…...:wacko:….that will be a camera then

7. I'm quite often seeing car number plates so filthy that you can't make out the letters and numbers. Ok,we're having a bit of snow at the moment which causes slush,which makes vehicles dirty,but it only takes a minute to wipe a number plate clean. Yes,people who have dirty number plates annoy me immensely!:thumbsdown:

kevin_cambs_uk likes this.
  8. mistyoptic

mistyoptic Regular

People who drive their silver/grey/colour-of-wet-tarmac cars in poor visibility conditions without putting their lights on. Often also driving models without the indicator option fitted

Gary E and classic33 like this.
  9. youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke The older I get, the faster I used to be ...

'Cyclists Dismount' signs

Saluki, Katherine and CarlP like this.
  10. YukonBoy

YukonBoy Extra solar

Millenials are tripping over?

roadrash likes this.
  11. YukonBoy

YukonBoy Extra solar

Also illegal

Accy cyclist likes this.
  12. YukonBoy

YukonBoy Extra solar

Cycle tracks they want us to use are not cleared of snow and ice.

13. gavroche

gavroche Getting old but not past it

The Council charging ratepayers for disposing of rubbish. Let me explain. I went to my local rubbish tip one hour ago to get rid of an old kitchen worktop and was told I would be charged for doing so. Needless to say, I brought it back home. Luckily, my stepson has a skip where he works and he said I can use that so I will. When I got home, I wrote a strong letter to the Council, expressing my feelings about it although I know it will make no difference but it certainly makes me feel better. And the media wonders why people do fly tipping? The answer is with all Councils.

meta lon, derrick and NorthernDave like this.
  14. Thomson

Thomson Well-Known Member

Why would you be charged for taking it to the skip? Would it not just go in the wood skip? I feel quite lucky my local council skips 3 min drive away.
    When am doing jobs at the house I just make a couple runs with the car and they take everything.

Many council skips want proof that you actually live in the area.

15. gavroche

gavroche Getting old but not past it

They used to have a wood skip but not anymore. Now the rate payer has to pay to get rid of wood. What do we pay rates for I wonder?

classic33 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice