Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
The fact that I can't stop eating junk food.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm quite often seeing car number plates so filthy that you can't make out the letters and numbers. Ok,we're having a bit of snow at the moment which causes slush,which makes vehicles dirty,but it only takes a minute to wipe a number plate clean. Yes,people who have dirty number plates annoy me immensely!:thumbsdown:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Cycle tracks they want us to use are not cleared of snow and ice.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
The Council charging ratepayers for disposing of rubbish. Let me explain. I went to my local rubbish tip one hour ago to get rid of an old kitchen worktop and was told I would be charged for doing so. Needless to say, I brought it back home. Luckily, my stepson has a skip where he works and he said I can use that so I will. When I got home, I wrote a strong letter to the Council, expressing my feelings about it although I know it will make no difference but it certainly makes me feel better. And the media wonders why people do fly tipping? The answer is with all Councils.

Thomson

Why would you be charged for taking it to the skip? Would it not just go in the wood skip? I feel quite lucky my local council skips 3 min drive away.
When am doing jobs at the house I just make a couple runs with the car and they take everything.

Many council skips want proof that you actually live in the area.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Why would you be charged for taking it to the skip? Would it not just go in the wood skip? I feel quite lucky my local council skips 3 min drive away.
They used to have a wood skip but not anymore. Now the rate payer has to pay to get rid of wood. What do we pay rates for I wonder?

Top Bottom