Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
You can't make me ..
Wilful ignorance seems to be contagious.....:laugh:

Lullabelle

Banana
I hope you don't mind me shortening your annoyance

Not at all. I don't have an issue with the game or people enjoying it but I work in the same office with someone who talks/drones endlessly. He knows more and better than managers, every day on and on and on and on....

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
People who talk in monologues , only interested in talking about themselves, their family and how great they are, and not at all interested in engaging in conversation with others or showing interest in what they have to say.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
When you pass through airport security and pick up your stuff that's gone through the scanner. And there's a specific place to take your stuff to repack it.
Those people that ignore this and proceed to repack, put belt back on etc and stop the whole process

postman

Legendary Member
The weirdos in supermarkets who put things on shelves that don't belong there,i see it everytime i go to Sainsbugs.Nutters why do it get a life.

mustang1

Guru
When there is enough space for two people to walk side by side up the stairs to the train platform but someone decides to go in the middle and I miss the train.

Top Bottom