Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Ryman? Ryland? Whatever that Dulux toothed, girls trouser wearing buffoon is called, he's everything that's wrong with the telly (and now sadly radio) today. I'd rather wash my genitalia in a boiling pan of battery acid than to have to suffer that Twit with an a.
But he is only one of many, who seem to be a 'celebrity' because they are breathing

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Ryman? Ryland? Whatever that Dulux toothed, girls trouser wearing buffoon is called, he's everything that's wrong with the telly (and now sadly radio) today. I'd rather wash my genitalia in a boiling pan of battery acid than to have to suffer that Twit with an a.
Who? What? should I google?

In that case they'd be holding the phone vertical so the camera was in use, the way I see them do it is horizontal so the mic is close to the mouth. I've seem it on TV so presume they think it's the new 'cool' thing to do.

I think they are all pretending they are on star trek or summat, I pointed this out to mrs roadrash last week , oh I hadn't noticed she said , two days later, and she says ive seen loads of folk doing it since you pointed it out

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Folks who say they "won" something on an auction site. No you didn't, you didn't win it, you bought it.

JPBoothy

Veteran
People who harp on about their Strava times and how long they spent on 'The Turbo' in their garage. Although, the look on their faces when non-cyclists give them a "what the f### are you talking about" look, is magical :laugh:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Cookie acceptance on websites. Look make the default to not collect personal info. I am not interested in your adverts or you tracking me across all the websites.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
People,mostly men who say "yeah yeah" instead of yes. I had some bloke on the phone on Friday from the local hospital who kept saying "yeah yeah" and "cool". Cool?! How can a conversation about giving a blood sample be cool I thought. :rolleyes:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member

He's the reason I no longer listen to Radio 2 on a Saturday afternoon - he is painful to listen to. Why they gave him Zoe Balls old show I have no idea

Top Bottom