Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Legendary Member
People who use any of the following words to mean something is rubbish:
shite
sheet
shoot
sh*t (yes, with the asterisk)
sh*t (no, without the asterisk)

People who use the f word in the following way:
f*** (yes, we know you want to say the word, but now you've written it down with asterisks, what difference does that really make?)

Gordon Ramsay's F word: let's not kid ourselves, it doesn't mean Food, Fix, Frolics, It means F*** (see, in this case I HAD to write it with the asterisks, despite what I wrote above).

Suck it. Suck what? We all know what this means, but now kids are saying it and they havent got a clue of it's origin.

BTW, talking of origin, I believe f*** (sorry, there are those asterisks again, but I'm talking in a serious way, not slang) came from fornicate when one had to seek permission from the king (I think) to, er, oh heck this is all getting rather weird. I'll be quiet now.

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 5579154, member: 9609"]is that cause she's on R2 :rolleyes:
anyways, she's alreet, about a 1000x better than evans. I even have the radio back on in the mornins.[/QUOTE]

Probably,as I said I can't listen to her.
As for CE...no

Ryman? Ryland? Whatever that Dulux toothed, girls trouser wearing buffoon is called, he's everything that's wrong with the telly (and now sadly radio) today. I'd rather wash my genitalia in a boiling pan of battery acid than to have to suffer that Twit with an a.

I listened to about five minutes of his radio show. He seemed to delight in being too thick to know much about anything, which seemed like a pretty bad example to be setting to listeners. So I reverted to local radio, instead. Deadly dull, but at least the presenter wasn't trying to appear as stupid as a very stupid thing.....

Get hold of a skeleton, put it sat at your desk, in your clothes, and see what they say.

Sounds a bit extroverty to me.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought a sporty type jacket from a charity shop a few months ago. It still had the label in,so brand new but not if you know what I mean. I hadn't worn it,so i decided to give it to a neighbour,as a kind of thank you, as him and his wife take parcels in for me when i'm out. I washed it again then took it round to his flat. His wife answered the door. She thanked me for the jacket and i left it at that. Yesterday he stopped me in the street. I didn't mention the jacket till he did. "Don't bring anymore clothes round. That jacket stunk of charity shops so much I had to bin it" he said. I told him it was new as the attached label suggested and that i'd washed it before handing it over. He didn't seem interested. He again said that "it stunk of charity shops"! I walked away,not too pleased. How fecking dare he be so damn rude?!! :thumbsdown:It's like if someone baked a cake and give it to a neighbour who didn't like the cake. They wouldn't say it was horrible would they! No,they'd be diplomatic and say something like " Oh it was nice,but no more as i don't have a sweet tooth,but thanks again for it,it was very nice"! No,Mr ungrateful old git just opened his gob and blurted out this rude ungrateful statement! That's it now! No more giving clothes away to those less fortunate than myself!:angel: I still haven't got over the new bought shirt i donated after washing and ironing it for some bloke who'd lost his job and told me he didn't have a decent shirt to wear for a meal he was going to. I saw him a few weeks later and asked if he liked the shirt. He told me he didn't go for the meal and he'd sold the shirt on fleabay for a tenner!!:ohmy:

Edit...Oh,and he also moaned that the jacket was a pull over the head type and didn't have a full zip! This ungrateful git definitely wants bells on it ffs!!:dry:

Last edited:

postman

Legendary Member
This happened on my return from Scarborough railway station.The train pulled in to Leeds,as we were getting off and i was at the back,people are trying to get on,were were not even off yet.So the hand i was carrying my holdall in went straight out at my side ie 5 o'clock and my other hand grabbed the hand rail so i could let myself down on to the platform,thus stopping the twunts from forcing themselves on .

Top Bottom