Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.

mustang1

Guru
Oh how tech annoys me in some chronic ways:

I am listening to some music with my headphones connected to the talkingphone. I decide everyone should listen to this song so now I'm connecting the phone to the TV so I can play it on youtube. DOES THE PHONE CONNECT TO WIFI? Does it ever. Spend 5 5minutes figuring that out. Then does it connect to the TV. No of course it doesn't. WTH????

Now my mood to listen to the song has gone, a part of my life chunked away, an elevated heart rate, raised blood pressure. In the old tech days, I would merely stick a CD into the player. It really really sucks. Tech brings so many advantages just in reach.

Some time ago, before too many people got into the web, and there were plenty of IP addresses to go around, I had my media player and things just worked fine. These days, they work 90% of the time but that 10% when it doesn't work is extremely irritating and takes so much joy out of my life. Thankfully, I have this place to rant at all of you fine folk so I feel better again. Aaaa, technologieeee.

Now then, where's my friggin' heart rate monitor....

mustang1

Guru
Politicians who never answer the question asked
Well the thing to bear in mind is that the question can have so many answers and there just isn't the time to discuss every aspect of what could possibly be fathomed into a coherent statetments thus negating the fact that we cannot answer questions directly without resorting to what one might call the middle man in which case we have to ascertain the right way to move forward for the benefit of humankind.

But here is a question that all politicians will answer:
Do you want pay rise?
Yes.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
People (and dogs) in my case who live to eat, rather than eat to live. My dog as I post is just staring at me, gagging for more food.:stop:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Bananas that are less than 7 ounces in weight aren't proper bananas in my opinion. I'm seeing more and more so called bananas that must weigh 4 ounces at the most! 🧐 I weigh a banana before buying it. If it doesn't weigh at least 7 ounces then back on the shelf it goes!🧐

Last edited:

Milzy

Guru
I hate it when people who already have more than others still get jealous & spiteful of people. Those people who aren’t happy unless they see others suffering or struggling so they can feel good about themselves.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
When shopping in a local supermarket this evening I did my usual trick of leaving my walking stick hanging off a shelf as I looked at items. I realised I'd left it on my way out and went back to find it. It wasn't there. I asked the staff to keep an eye out for it and went back later this evening to see if it'd turned up. It hadn't, so we have to assume someone's has taken it. I won't say 'stole' as they might've thought it was their's....but i doubt it. To steal take something that someone relies on to get around is pretty poor in my book!! :thumbsdown:

Edit...It was my second best one as well!! Brass tipped and 'hand carved'. The skanks won't be putting that on the local lost and found facebook page that's for sure. I bet it ends up on fleabay!!🧐

Last edited:
Top Bottom