Things that go beep.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Like the hob if you put something on it at the side. It doesn't like that, it thinks something has boiled over, so it beeps. Beeps, beeps, farking beeps until you remove the offending item.

It did it today: Beep......beep.....beep, hello you've put the bananas on me, beep, oy, dopey, bananas. It's not the fridge, don't look at the fridge, it's a completely different beep, it's a fridge beep, not a hob beep. Beep.....beep, what's the matter with you, bananas you dimbo, move the bananas. It's not the dishwasher, stop looking at the dishwasher, it's not the microwave either, that gave up beeping hours ago. It's still got the coffee in it though. Beep.......beep......beep, it's not the washing machine, it's not Friday yet, look move the bananas, it's simple, like you! Beep.....beep, no not the coffee machine; I mean have you even made coffee, move the bananas. Actually maybe you should have a coffee, it might kick the brain cell into gear. Beep......beep, nope not the tablet, that just beeps once, I'm only thing in the kitchen that keeps beeping, I thought you'd know that by now. Beep.......beep, bananas, move the farking bananas you dozy article! Oh finally. No don't put the tea towel there.....beep........beep....

Honestly, everything beeps and sometimes you just don't know which machine it is. Why does everything beep, why does it need to beep. They should standardise the beeps so you don't have to wonder around looking for what's beeping. An ISO beep code. It drives me potty.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
It was a very happy day in my household when my fridge started beeping to let me know that I'd left it open (always the second my butt touches the sofa) and one of my kids jumped up to go and shut it for me- they now race each other.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
I thought this would be about a group ride. The sound of a group of cyclists leaving is click clack clack click beep clack beep click clack beep. As feet join pedals and Garmins resume.

My Verso also beeps at you if you put something heavy on the passenger seat and annoyingly when you take off the seatbelt to reverse the beeping from the seat belt warning drowns out the beeping from the reversing sensors.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

[QUOTE 3408224, member: 259"]I know what you mean. Our car beeps at you if you leave more than one bottle of beer on the passenger seat.[/QUOTE]
Oh I forgot about the car. I normally get all beeps turned off at the first service. On this one you can't. Hate it.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Like the hob if you put something on it at the side. It doesn't like that, it thinks something has boiled over, so it beeps. Beeps, beeps, farking beeps until you remove the offending item.

It did it today: Beep......beep.....beep, hello you've put the bananas on me, beep, oy, dopey, bananas. It's not the fridge, don't look at the fridge, it's a completely different beep, it's a fridge beep, not a hob beep. Beep.....beep, what's the matter with you, bananas you dimbo, move the bananas. It's not the dishwasher, stop looking at the dishwasher, it's not the microwave either, that gave up beeping hours ago. It's still got the coffee in it though. Beep.......beep......beep, it's not the washing machine, it's not Friday yet, look move the bananas, it's simple, like you! Beep.....beep, no not the coffee machine; I mean have you even made coffee, move the bananas. Actually maybe you should have a coffee, it might kick the brain cell into gear. Beep......beep, nope not the tablet, that just beeps once, I'm only thing in the kitchen that keeps beeping, I thought you'd know that by now. Beep.......beep, bananas, move the farking bananas you dozy article! Oh finally. No don't put the tea towel there.....beep........beep....

Honestly, everything beeps and sometimes you just don't know which machine it is. Why does everything beep, why does it need to beep. They should standardise the beeps so you don't have to wonder around looking for what's beeping. An ISO beep code. It drives me potty.
That made me :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

AndyRM

XOXO
Roadrunner_looney_tunes.png

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My car beeps, if I don't have my seat belt on, or if I leave my lights on when I take the key out. The smoke alarms beep when the batteries need changing as well.

AndyRM

XOXO

It's obviously human error.

subaqua

What’s the point
My car beeps, if I don't have my seat belt on, or if I leave my lights on when I take the key out. The smoke alarms beep when the batteries need changing as well.

and get changed the next day in this house. no battery means no smoke alarm . right sensible time over.

fecking seat belt boing when i have my rucksack on the passenger seat. 20 minutes it took me to work out it was that.

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 3408224, member: 259"]I know what you mean. Our car beeps at you if you leave more than one bottle of beer on the passenger seat.[/QUOTE]

car passenger seat grrrrr
smoke alarm always starts beeping at around 3,4 am ...so u have to get up and climb stepladder while half asleep...how does it know to do this , when im awake for 17hrs...bastid things

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I tell you what I absolutely loathe - bloody advertising videos which start up without you clicking on anything! I had about 10 browser tabs open the other day and suddenly some American woman started going on and on about some stuff which she was trying to sell. I spent a couple of minutes scrolling the contents of each tab up and down until I finally worked out where it was coming from and killed it! :cursing:

Top Bottom