Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
How can Jack be short for John when it has the same number of letters?

Is Ned short for Edward or Dennis?

Chris S

Legendary Member
How did Alison Hammond get a job as a telly presenter? It just doesn't compute.
If you're referring to the Black History TV programme then I've just turned it off. It's so dumbed down it's unwatchable. I'm surprised they didn't get Ainsley Harriott to present it, he's an even bigger clown.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Accrington Stanley's latest strip once again has red,not white shorts. We haven't had white shorts now for about 8 years. I prefer white shorts with a red shirt to red shorts with a red shirt. This i find quite annoying! :headshake:

1602112911979.png

1602112936760.png

Last edited:

Kryton521

Über Member
Fog lights on, when it's clearly not foggy! Especially when it's raining. Do you really believe your stupidity makes your cr*ppy car look "cool"? It highlights your stupidity and selfishness.
You're damned lucky I didn't become a Police officer as I'd have you standing out in the rain for an hour and a fine to match your ego!

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Accrington Stanley

Who ??

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
How come Pre recorded cassette tapes are making a comeback? Who even has a tape player anymore?
They were crap in the 80s but the recording function was useful, but newer tech has done away with any benefit that tape may have had.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
How come Pre recorded cassette tapes are making a comeback? Who even has a tape player anymore?
They were crap in the 80s but the recording function was useful, but newer tech has done away with any benefit that tape may have had.

We are pressing up selected titles for artists in runs of usually 500.
The fans buy them and keep as collectables rather than playing.

Top Bottom