Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Low Gear Guy

Über Member
Mary Berry.
So perfect in everything.
And how many cans of hairspray does she use?
And why is she not well rounded after making so many cakes?

classic33

Legendary Member
Where does the Incredible Hulk buy his trousers(and underwear) from?

Lower legs are in shreds, along with anything on his upper half, but the waist and upper legs always remain intact.

YukonBoy

The Monch
My colleague tells everyone everything and milks it quite a bit, no concept of privacy.
What’s even more disturbing is those who continue to share personal details with such persons.

mustang1

Guru
People who start a sentence by saying they are not being funny but....
And then they say their piece and I think that wasn't even funny, what made you think it could have been funny?
Then they get puzzled.

mustang1

Guru
What is the difference between dirt and grime? Why do people always say "gotta remove the dirt and grime" and why not "dirt or grime"?

In no way, shape of form does this sound right. Isn't way, shape and form the same thing? All of the following are the same:
In no way does this sound right.
In no shape does this sound right.
In no form does this sound right.

classic33

Legendary Member
What is the difference between dirt and grime? Why do people always say "gotta remove the dirt and grime" and why not "dirt or grime"?

In no way, shape of form does this sound right. Isn't way, shape and form the same thing? All of the following are the same:
In no way does this sound right.
In no shape does this sound right.
In no form does this sound right.
Dirt is soil or earth while grime is dirt, grease, soot, etc that is ingrained and difficult to remove.

Top Bottom