Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do you mean brightly coloured makeup and unnaturally long fake eyelashes? It seems to be the fashion now.
Not a student of makeup so am a bit vague. But the general effect is just very "burnished", way too smooth, paints genuine expression and character from the face in favour of a cheap shiny animation look. Before that there was a certain trend for a copper look, transforming the subject into the bottom of a quality pan.

Chislenko

Veteran
Went for a run this morning, same run I always do, but according to Strava the same run at its longest is 5.17 miles today it is 4.77!

Makes me look slower than I am!!

Went for a run this morning, same run I always do, but according to Strava the same run at its longest is 5.17 miles today it is 4.77!

Makes me look slower than I am!!
My normal bike ride during the first lockdown was 16 miles long
nowadays it is 14 miles long

I think the world is shrinking because the ice caps are melting and getting more of it wet

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Do you mean brightly coloured makeup and unnaturally long fake eyelashes? It seems to be the fashion now.
Not forgetting the 'lip fillers'. I passed a salon yesterday (closed obviously),with a sign in the window saying 'Special offer. Lip filling £89. 89 quid for swollen lips?!:ohmy: Just get yourself round Accy town centre pubs (when they eventually open:rolleyes:) on a Friday or Saturday night and 'accidentally' spill someone's drink,then tell them to feck off when they demand you buy them another. You'll get a couple of fat lips for free!!:laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom