Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Is life worth living?
Definitely.........just for the sun I got on my back as I was out walking yesterday

Cavalol

Guru
People who have bikes and leave a chain or d-lock rattling round the crossbar chipping the paint off, and people who lean bikes against lamp posts. Even when they are cheap 'bangers' I wince.

mustang1

Guru
Daytime running lights on cars.i like the concept but don't understand why the DRL are LED but the headlights are halogen. Why not make the headlights LED and just keep them on all the time to use as DRL during the day, and headlights at night?

Kindle books costing more than physical books .Ditto for music CDs and movie DVDs ( as opposed to downloads).

Why people think cycling is cheap.

Why cycle service costs so much.

Milzy

Guru
When people are charitable they have to put it all over social media as if they’re some kind of saint.
You do it for those in need not for self gratitude.

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Why did they tell us in school the primary colours were red, blue and yellow when actually they are red, blue and green?

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Why aren't there 13 months in the year of 28 day each, plus an extra day for Christmas or New Year, rather than twelve months of varying lengths?

Why is 13 an unlucky number and not 12? Judas Iscariot was Jesus's 12th apostle, not his 13th.

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
After the 2nd coming, is the nature of the resurrection physical or spiritual? After we die, do we go to heaven or hell straight away (or purgatory or limbo if you're Catholic), or do we have to wait for the resurrection?

I was never quite clear about those points when I was a God botherer.

Top Bottom