Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have been wondering if June who keeps popping round with the Sun Life Overs 50's Life Cover envelope and the bloke with the binoculars are actually having a sexual relationship. If you notice the daughter of Mr. Binoculars always disappears and leaves them in private.

Do we think the Sun Life envelope is just a cover?

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I have never understood why people buy newspapers, even when I was a kid in the 70’s delivering them. Even then you could get the latest news every hour on the radio free, and now every minute of a day on lots of different media devices. Always puzzled me that.

PK99

Legendary Member
I have never understood why people buy newspapers, even when I was a kid in the 70’s delivering them. Even then you could get the latest news every hour on the radio free, and now every minute of a day on lots of different media devices. Always puzzled me that.

...err, a newspaper has much more content than News, and that content can be read at a time and place convenient to the reader.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
You don't need to know 99% of the stuff on cycle chat - in fact you need to know 0 % of the stuff here in café!
True, and I don’t pay for the stuff I don’t need to know on CC.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
The prevalence of casual racism. 3 strong examples in the last two days. All 3 make the perpetrator appear so thick.

The mildest was yesterday, in Lidl, was a lady taking her elderly father round shopping. I heard her say, ‘Jesus dad, all this stuff is foreign!’. AND she was wearing burgundy corduroy trousers that were too baggy. The audacity of it.

Top Bottom