Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Yellow Fang, 14 Nov 2017.

1. DCBassman

DCBassman Veteran

The ring gave power according to the stature of the wearer, so not the same for everyone.

2. OP
    OP
    Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang Guru

How did it work for wearers of greater stature? Did they turn invisible? Did they actually have to put the ring on their finger for them to acquire greater power?

3. Drago

Drago Flouncing Nobber

Colt 1911's. The early ones with the small tang catch the web of the hand in the hammer and it ruddy well hurts.

classic33 likes this.
  4. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

Bottom of the page, carried over onto the next page
    Awk Stroke

5. DCBassman

DCBassman Veteran

Apparently yes, but further details were never elucidated.

Yellow Fang likes this.
  6. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Banana

How J K Rowling has managed to get away with ripping off other peoples work.

7. Why creative people are criticised for not being organised, but organised people aren't expected to be creative.

8. Drago

Drago Flouncing Nobber

Why, in this age of climate crisis, are people still allowed to drive around in a car with 4 empty seats? Crisis in name only, it would seem.

classic33 and Andy in Germany like this.
  9. classic33

You'd prefer single seaters
    mclaren-mercedes-f1-team-lewis-hamilton-2009-8913893.jpg

SpokeyDokey, Chris S and Drago like this.
  10. Electric_Andy

Electric_Andy Heavy Metal Fan

It doesn't always cause food poisoning. The bacteria need to be present first off. If it's reheated properly i.e. piping hot, it can be done a couple of times. The kebab meat is also processed and I'd expect it's ionised to kill off anything. There was a documentary where a man wiped a steak around a public toilet; floor, bowl amd everything. It was then irradiated and cooked, perfectly fine to eat but he said it still tasted of p1ss!

I expect there are regulations on kebab meat, which are undoubtedly not followed to the letter, but I've not heard of many people becoming I'll from s kebab. Raw onion that's been kept out too long is also far more likely to make you sick.

Chris S likes this.
  11. Drago

Drago Flouncing Nobber

They have no need to reheat kebab meat on the spit - there's never a shortage of stray cats or hobos to replace it.

12. Chris S

Chris S Guru

There've been 15 series of Fast N' Loud so why do DMAX keep repeating the same few episodes?

13. classic33

Too tight to pay for any others?

Chris S likes this.
  14. classic33

Why is a bot, Majestic 12, a regular visitor to the site?

Wiki entry reads
    "Majestic 12 (or MJ-12) is a purported organization that appears in UFO conspiracy theories."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12

15. classic33

Why is a bot, Majestic 12, a regular visitor to the site?

Wiki entry reads
    "Majestic 12 (or MJ-12) is a purported organization that appears in UFO conspiracy theories."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice