Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Flu. I've got it. Bad. AND I had the jab
Hope you recover soon.
I have only ever had PROPER flu once and I was really out of it for weeks. It put me in a coma and the Doc apparently thought it was menangitis at first.
Nowadays we take a herbal anti flu pill from November to April.......one per day for a week then one per week.
Been doing that for 7 years......so far so good^_^

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Which reminds me, people that have a little sneeze or a little cough and then say;
"I've got the flu."
No you haven't and you quite clearly never have.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I've only had full on nasty flu the once, in my late 30s. Up until then I'd hear on the news how a flu epidemic had killed XYZ number of elderly people, and I used to think that was an L.O.B. After being poleaxed with it myself I suddenly realised they weren't kidding.
Once for me too. I have never felt so ill in my life, didn't even have the energy to groan while I was lying there sweating. Took months to get over it fully too, could barely pedal for weeks.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Once for me too. I have never felt so ill in my life, didn't even have the energy to groan while I was lying there sweating. Took months to get over it fully too, could barely pedal for weeks.
I understand that.
I was off work 6 weeks with my dose and even then went back against the doctors advice (as good soldiers do ^_^).
It was several months before I was fully "better".

Top Bottom