Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
bothered as in puzzled/intrigued/nonplussed.
The now long running trend of a fair number of women appearing to want to make themselves look like cartoons.
Seems to be mostly when appearing on any sort of media but i was sat in a pub between lockdowns and looking through the window at the queue of folks waiting to get in/clear the capacity restrictions, there was a group of cartoons about to come in.
Where will it all end?

Chislenko

Veteran
Since Brexit how come you can still buy a Euro millions lottery ticket?

Chris S

Legendary Member
Why do chefs like Gordon Ramsay, Greg Wallace and Gino D'Acampo also present programs that have absolutely nothing to do with cooking?

Chris S

Legendary Member
Why do some chip shops dye their chips bright yellow? Is it supposed to make them more appealing?

Chislenko

Veteran
What would 70's soul band Chairmen Of The Board now be called?

Chairpersons of the Board?

Chair Gender Non Specific of the Board?

Chair Refuse To Say of the Board?

Obviously they would have earlier problems also as they were originally called The Showmen so the same options apply I suppose.

classic33

Leg End Member
Why is Gordon Ramsey famous ?

I've been obnoxious and swearing at people for years, and no ****** has ever heard of me, you bunch of ******** :angry:
"Reportedly, he made his foray into show biz sometime around 1996, when he appeared as a judge on the British show, MasterChef. Gordonfounded Gordon Ramsay Restaurants in 1997."

Top Bottom