Things that make you feel young again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
It was a nice sunny day in Birmingham so I left home wearing a T-shirt. By the time I got to the Welsh Borders it was getting rather chilly so I bought a jumper from a charity shop. It looked rather small for its XXL tag but it fitted me perfectly. When I got home I Googled the label. It was part of a school uniform range!

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I When I got home I Googled the label. It was part of a school uniform range!
Boys or girls? :whistle:

Sharky

Guru
Changing grandson's nappies makes me think back to when we were doing the same for our own daughters. Not sure though whether it makes me feel young or very old.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Doing for five minutes something I used to able to do all night.

Stay awake unable to sleep?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It was a nice sunny day in Birmingham so I left home wearing a T-shirt. By the time I got to the Welsh Borders it was getting rather chilly so I bought a jumper from a charity shop. It looked rather small for its XXL tag but it fitted me perfectly. When I got home I Googled the label. It was part of a school uniform range!

My mum is 75. She still buys girls school shoes as they are cheaper and she only has size 3 feet.

Petrichorwheels

cycle trips with camping gear not really having a clue where I'm going to sleep, but just knowing that it will all work out in some kind of way, like my several youthful inter-rail trips. *

* tho maybe in my now wiser years I'll skip sleeping on a roundabout in the Bois de Boulogne (my first night abroad) - in the morning my mate told me he'd been kept awake by prostitutes taking clients into the bushes. I'd slept through it all - these days maybe wouldn't.

Last edited:
Top Bottom