Things that really annoy you ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Big Bren said:
Interestingly, this forum boasts both a ready supply of people who are extremely irritated by things over which they have no control or are trivial, and a preponderance of people who describe experiencing emotional distress and/or mood disorders.

people who use big words..... :blush:

Tetedelacourse

Big Bren said:
Interestingly, this forum boasts both a ready supply of people who are extremely irritated by things over which they have no control or are trivial, and a preponderance of people who describe experiencing emotional distress and/or mood disorders.

Big up to the forum!

Full of mentally unstable moaners and whingers, and Big Bren and Tim Bennet.:blush:

medals

Maybe you have a point Big Bren. :blush:

I don't know if this has been said(very long thread).
But I wish people, when saying the letter 'H', would pronounce it 'aitch' and not 'Haitch'.
Having said that there are more important things to worry about I guess.:smile:

Tetedelacourse

Kirstie said:
Or the forum is a place for people to sound off without fear of reprisals, or it is a supportive place where people can share problems...- big ups indeed!

Yes, by and large I feel that in this place dwells a bunch of good folks, sometimes knowledgeable, sometimes hilarious, sometimes like-minded and supportive for those who might need it, and that's why I visit here.

I've ordered my jersey too - happy to be associated with this place.

I wouldn't bother if I really felt it were full of moaners and whingers. I only fell out with someone once and they seem to have left or were asked to leave shortly after the argument.

To each and every one of you:

:blush:

It means 'hurray' 'three cheers' 'i say isn't that just spiffing' or similar sentiments. It was a phrase first said to me in the mid 80s and I don't think I've heard it since until just now.

KitsuneAndy

medals said:
Maybe you have a point Big Bren. :blush:

I don't know if this has been said(very long thread).
But I wish people, when saying the letter 'H', would pronounce it 'aitch' and not 'Haitch'.
Having said that there are more important things to worry about I guess.:smile:

That really gets on my nerves as well, glad I'm not the only one!!

Mothers that edge their pushchairs into the road to try and get traffic to stop and let them cross is another. In a Car vs Infant collision, my money would be on the car.

Top Bottom