Things that some people do which I don't like and intend to bang on about until Hell freezes over.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Quinoa.

It looks like sh1t
It tastes like sh1t

You got it folks....
It is sh1t

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Insist on using every single card they have in their wallet to check their balance at an ATM when there is a huge queue for the machine.
Walking down the street, glued to their smartphone, and then growling at you when they bump into you because they couldn't see where they're going.
Doing bicep curls in a squat rack.
Using weights in a gym and just dumping them on the floor and not putting them away
Try and talk to me at the gym when I'm in the middle of a set.
Supporters of the Old Firm.
Roddie Forsyth, BBC R5's Scottish football correspondent, who never reports on anything but the Old Firm.
Obese people that go on about a 'fat gene' when stuffing a MaccyD's down their gob.

Last edited:

Sandra6

Veteran
Buy 10 year old boys bikes that are so big they need a step ladder to get on, so it'll last.
Tell me their tiny 7 month old baby is too big for the carseat and wants to see where they're going.
Tell me nobody cycles in this when the weather is anything other than sunny.
Ignore me when they're cycling the other way and I give a cheery hello.
Cut me up on the rab
Become incredulous at the idea of a woman fitting their wiper blades
Talk about celebrities as though they know them personally and expect you to know what every z lister did last week
Not realise Shawshank redemption is an excellent film.

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
People who don't realise Heat is the best film ever
People at work who rave on about nouvelle cuisine like its the best thing ever
Pictures of EVERYTHING you do on Facebook
Facebook
People smoking in doorways
People who will blatently walk into/in front of of you/barge around you in shops then look at you like your being rude when you pull them up on it
People who don't say thank you
Walter Mitty types ( there are a couple at work at the moment)
Bono/Bob Geldoff
The fact I just found Geldoff was already preset in my phones dictionary
Skinny jeans for men but no real sizes anywhere
The binmen refusing to empty our bin because its 'too heavy' even though my 8 stone wife managed to put it out and lift it over a step in the process.

I could go on but I'm sure I've bored you enough :shy:

pplpilot

Guru
Wendyball fans and the usual Monday morning office banter about the weekends wendyball games.
People that think the Royal family is 'good value'.
Fat people moaning about not being able to loose weight despite trying every 'diet' there is (probably all for a week).

Tim Hall

Wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby-pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons - headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue-sniffers, "Play For Today", Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, Up Jenkins, up everybody's, Chinese restaurants - why do you think Windsor Castle is ringed with Chinese restaurants?

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
People who don't realize that Heat is an average remake of Mann's superb LA Takedown!

Hmmm... I'm not sure I'd agree with you there. LA Takedown is basically his blueprint for Heat, which I reckon is superior. There can't be many directors who have remade their own films.

Top Bottom