Things that some people do which I don't like and intend to bang on about until Hell freezes over.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
People who stick their used chewing gum to the underside of tables and chairs.....utterly disgusting and could push me over the edge!!!

Bring back hanging.

People who use phones to read forums

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
People who park within inches of my car when there's plenty of empty bays left.
People who, when driving their car and turning right from a side road into a main road when I am behind them intending to turn left, swing over to the left as if they are driving a f****** artic and completely block your way, whereas if they were in any way a competent driver they would drive with their offside to the centre line so I could easily pass on their nearside and turn left while they are still waiting for traffic coming from their left to ease off....not that I get road rage you understand!!

Profpointy

Legendary Member
People at the security check in the airport who wait until it's their turn before sorting out the liquids they have in their case, and their jacket, phone, laptop, belt, boots, other assorted metal stuff, etc, etfuggincetra...

people at the baggage reclaim who stand right up by the conveyor, alongside their entire families and a couple of trolleys so no one behind can see the bags. If everyone stood back a few metres, we could see all the entire conveyor easily, and not have to squint over people's heads and barge through when our bags finally arrive. Bleedin' obvious (innit?) but hard to do seemingly

Leaway2

Lycrist
people at the baggage reclaim who stand right up by the conveyor, alongside their entire families and a couple of trolleys so no one behind can see the bags. If everyone stood back a few metres, we could see all the entire conveyor easily, and not have to squint over people's heads and barge through when our bags finally arrive. Bleedin' obvious (innit?) but hard to do seemingly

And make you struggle to avoid clouting said offspring with your case as you man handle it over their heads (or not).

Last edited:

pplpilot

Guru

Do as I do, get a coffee stand back for 5 minutes let the idiots fight over their bags and grab yours when said idiots have gone. These are the same idiots that get up from seats the second the plane comes to a standstill and start rummaging in the overheads, again I just sit there until i'm pretty much the last one on. And I can pretty much guarantee you will be stood in a queue directly behind the idiots in passport control.

Top Bottom