Things that some people do which I don't like and intend to bang on about until Hell freezes over.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Short haired dogs, where you can see their arses, and tackle too if they are bloke dogs. Get a hairy dog, if you're gonna get one.

tyred

Legendary Member
On a dog related note, massive guys walking little dogs. Looks absolutely ridiculous. Either hire a goblin to walk your pointlessly small dog, or get one proportional to your height.

ANd people in small houses owning huge big dogs and people in large mansions with some tiny pathetic excuse for a dog.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
ANd people in small houses owning huge big dogs and people in large mansions with some tiny pathetic excuse for a dog.

There is an otherwise sane and rational woman who lives on our modestly sized terrace who has some kind of gigantic bear-wolf-dog thing, she's about 5'2" and the beast comes up to her shoulders.

tyred

Legendary Member
Bar staff who fail to notice who was here first.
People who take advantage by trying to order when approached, rather than deferring to people they know full well were already waiting when they arrived.
People who let it happen, rather than saying 'EXCUSE ME....' in a firm tone, thereby encouraging said practices to continue.

Somebody stood for ages waiting on his lunchtime pint...

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
People who buy the wrong size dog for the looks. I have a friend who was badgered in to allowing a dog in the house by his wife and daughter, but although he refused to have anything to do with it said they could only have a large dog because he didn't want a small one around the house. They now have a Labrador that neither of the women in the house feel up to walking because it's too boisterous (a self fulfilling prophecy) and the husband refuses to have anything to do with. So it just runs around the yard occasionally (they are in the States). I swear it only gets walked 5 times a year, when I visit. It's now barely controllable and borderline insane. Something half the size would have been perfect.

Grrr.

Top Bottom