Things that some people do which I don't like and intend to bang on about until Hell freezes over.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
People who can't or won't train their dogs to be obedient and then laugh nervously, hoping you'll excuse their dog's behaviour, when they do what they like when they like 'because they're just playing'.... no, can't cope with those people at all.

MisterStan

Label Required
People who can't or won't train their dogs children to be obedient and then laugh nervously, hoping you'll excuse their dog's children's behaviour, when they do what they like when they like 'because they're just playing'.... no, can't cope with those people at all.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
People who scoop up their dog's mess into a plastic bag, as they should do, and then leave it on the footpath instead of putting the bag of waste in the bin, as they should do. All or nothing; at least if you don't bother to scoop it up, even though that is disgusting, it will eventually wash away in the rain.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
People who can't or won't train their dogs to be obedient and then laugh nervously, hoping you'll excuse their dog's behaviour, when they do what they like when they like 'because they're just playing'.... no, can't cope with those people at all.

When Ian Jnr was about 2 a dog ran up to him (Labrador) and jumped at him. Poor Ian Jnr was beside himself with fear. The woman said the usual bollocks. He is only playing. YEAH BUT MY 2 YEAR OLD SON DOESN'T KNOW THAT DOES HE?

Profpointy

Legendary Member
People who scoop up their dog's mess into a plastic bag, as they should do, and then leave it on the footpath instead of putting the bag of waste in the bin, as they should do. All or nothing; at least if you don't bother to scoop it up, even though that is disgusting, it will eventually wash away in the rain.

Especially as any fewl nows you're suppose to hang them on a tree. Presumably the pooh fairy then clears them up later.
I think that's how it works, but I don't have a dog, so might be wrong.

Mind you, also on an animal theme, our new (rescue) cat is extremely timid and has spend her first couple of days with us finding increasing ingeneous hiding places, and each one that gets rumbled is replaced by an even better one. Behind the kitchen cupboards amongst the pipes was, I naively thought, the ultimate - but we knew where she was, and could keep an occasional eye on her. Not good enough - she's only disappeared up the f-in' chimney now ! Hopefully she'll eventually decide to come back down to get some food. I'm dreading her getting stuck or escaping onto the roof - with no-where to then go. A dead cat stuck up the chimney is one scenario I don't really want to have to deal with.

EDIT - cat not up chimney after all, or at least, she's come down if she ever was there. If she's found yet another hiding place, it's a bloody good one

Last edited:

tyred

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3475274, member: 259"]That's a terrible shame. We have two pooches and it really annoys me when you see stuff like that. If your dog is likely to rum away when off the lead, then keep it on the lead. It's dead simple.[/QUOTE]

There's no telling how the dog will behave if you give it rum.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
What happens when you play it backwards?
ti

SteCenturion

I am your Father
London buses
London cabs
London based politicians
Politicians
London Bridge
London Eye
Tower of Pisa (you thought I'd say London didn't you)
Edit. *must check spellings in future*

Tower of London
London waiting allowance
I love London T-Shirts

London....

& Wigan Warriors.

Edit.

Just a random rant - I was having a wobble.

Last edited:

Brains

Legendary Member
Do as I do, get a coffee stand back for 5 minutes let the idiots fight over their bags and grab yours when said idiots have gone. These are the same idiots that get up from seats the second the plane comes to a standstill and start rummaging in the overheads, again I just sit there until i'm pretty much the last one on. And I can pretty much guarantee you will be stood in a queue directly behind the idiots in passport control.
During most of the 1990's I used planes like most people use busses. This is exactly what I do every time, last off the plane, last to the baggage, last through customs. It probably delays me by 5 mins which after a 5-10 hour flight is irrelevant, but soooooo much less hassle

Brandane

Legendary Member
During most of the 1990's I used planes like most people use busses. This is exactly what I do every time, last off the plane, last to the baggage, last through customs. It probably delays me by 5 mins which after a 5-10 hour flight is irrelevant, but soooooo much less hassle
I'm always last to board as well as last off. Why the big rush to the aircraft as soon as they announce boarding? You've got an allocated seat (unless it's one of the cattle carriers) and they won't leave without you, within reason.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
moan
winge
bleat
Tower of Pizza (you thought I'd say London didn't you)
whine
mutter
grumble

Tower of pizza!

image.jpg

Top Bottom