Things that you never see on CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, some people seem to go to extraordinary lengths.
I spotted a person of extraordinary length on one 2 am visit to the forum ... :eek:

I know that the forum is full of proud, upstanding members, but this 'member' was way too proud and very much too upstanding! :whistle:

Most of the mods must have been asleep at the time. I reported the 'Dick Dastardly' post and went to bed! :laugh:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I spotted a person of extraordinary length on one 2 am visit to the forum ... :eek:

I know that the forum is full of proud, upstanding members, but this 'member' was way too proud and very much too upstanding! :whistle:

Most of the mods must have been asleep at the time. I reported the 'Dick Dastardly' post and went to bed! :laugh:
Oh do tell! Evidence, or it never happened. If white dog poo was involved, I can quite understand your reluctance.

classic33

Leg End Member

It's quiet at that time, with not a lot going on. Normally.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
There's so much to pick apart in this sentence that I don't really know where to start...
It did occur to me to rephrase it! :laugh:

I neither take nor seek out such photos but some cheeky bugger obviously felt that he needed to show his penile selfie to the world and got away with it for an hour or two.

I have also seen mass advert spamming of the forum in the middle of the night but it had all disappeared by the next day so the mods obviously got stuck in and sorted it out.

Why the answer is 42.

Top Bottom