Things you are ashamed to admit to....go on do share

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I may have mentioned before that I once robbed a Chinese takeaway.
You devil! Was it hard wok?

TVC

I don’t get why or how people hate football. Some have said that they are not interested in football, which is fair enough, no problem. But to hate a sport seems strange. Hate is a very strong emotion. I don’t care much for cricket but I couldn’t hate it. I just don’t watch it or take an interest in it.
Professional football is the qualification. Paying £100 to spend an hour watching multi millionaires kicking a bag of wind about at a standard not that much above what you can see in the park on any Sunday just seems daft to us.

There is nothing wrong with football as a participation sport, being fleeced by billionaires, paying for the enrichment of millionaires is just a bit off. Seriously it's a bit of grass 100m long with 22 men, how many different directions can you kick it, and how many new things can you do with a ball.

pplpilot

Guru
I don’t get why or how people hate football. Some have said that they are not interested in football, which is fair enough, no problem. But to hate a sport seems strange. Hate is a very strong emotion. I don’t care much for cricket but I couldn’t hate it. I just don’t watch it or take an interest in it.

It is a vile 'sport' and it is entirely run, managed and played by overpaid prima donnas. I dislike its blokish supporters. I dislike the constant endless analysis when one of the spoilt little diddums manages to score and suddenly becomes an 'ingerlan hero'. I dislike the playacting and how they are allowed to get away with it. I dislike the fact I have to suffer hours of office banter and bullshite every Monday morning. I dislike the questionable owners of clubs. I dislike the constant moaning from supporters about the cost of tickets. I dislike 1966 is rolled out at every opportunity, it was 50 years ago! 50!. I dislike the fact people automatically assume you follow a team then cut you off because you say you don't follow one. I dislike those people who don't like wendyball but like the 'world cup'. I dislike children looking up to wendyballers as some sort of role models. I could go on.

... hmm yep, I actually think I hate it. :okay:

OP
OP
I
It is a vile 'sport' and it is entirely run, managed and played by overpaid prima donnas. I dislike its blokish supporters. I dislike the constant endless analysis when one of the spoilt little diddums manages to score and suddenly becomes an 'ingerlan hero'. I dislike the playacting and how they are allowed to get away with it. I dislike the fact I have to suffer hours of office banter and bullshite every Monday morning. I dislike the questionable owners of clubs. I dislike the constant moaning from supporters about the cost of tickets. I dislike 1966 is rolled out at every opportunity, it was 50 years ago! 50!. I dislike the fact people automatically assume you follow a team then cut you off because you say you don't follow one. I dislike those people who don't like wendyball but like the 'world cup'. I dislike children looking up to wendyballers as some sort of role models. I could go on.

Please go on, your post was a breath of fresh air!!!!

U

User482

I dislike people droning on endlessly about how much they hate football.

Top Bottom