Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
So I didn’t know it was your birthday because we haven’t known each other for that long. Then when I find out I message you & buy you a gift. You ignore me, then tell me what a fabulous time u had when your Mum told me it wasn’t the best day for you. So I set up a girls meeting & invite you & you don’t respond...
I’m past caring & your birthday chocolates are looking really tasty...

I was talking with my 23 old lad the other day and asked him what all this one handed driving while reclining, leaning on the door pull, chewing the backs of knuckles etc was. He told me the current fashion is to make driving look as if it's taking the least of your effort possible.
So fark safety, let's not be bothered about controlling the car as long as we look like we don't give a shoot.

After being tailgated by you for 20 minutes in your gigantic BMW Mini I've learned two things.
1). I didn't know I had that much patience as I didn't react.
2). Compulsory retesting is becoming a more attractive idea - but then let's face it, anyone can manage not drive like a complete knobhead for 1 hour, so that's probably a waste of time.

postman

Legendary Member
Why oh why are you using both hands to text when you are in control of your car.Yorkshire Water have closed Otley Road to do repairs,all traffic is going down North Lane,everything You ,you stupid ======== have both hands off the wheel texting in the busiest traffic seen in Headingley for a long time,you are rolling forward and not even looking i wish i could have got off the pavement to have a word with you,but i was pushing my bike,so i did not delay the cars.You plonker.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
You can't simply deny your role in this , over many many years. I'm willing to admit my failings and shortcomings, but you really need to take a look at yourself too.

Top Bottom