Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
You silly git, sat there, bolt upright in your car, staring straight ahead, steadfastly sitting in lane 2 with nothing for 1/2 mile in the inside lane. Ive moved from lane 1 to lane 2 as i approached you, then into lane 3, past you and back into lane 1.
I look back maybe a mile later....and you're still steadfastly sat in lane 2.

And maybe a few miles later....i pass a VW camper doing exactly the same. :whistle:

You silly stupid selfish lazy gits.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
You silly git, sat there, bolt upright in your car, staring straight ahead, steadfastly sitting in lane 2 with nothing for 1/2 mile in the inside lane. Ive moved from lane 1 to lane 2 as i approached you, then into lane 3, past you and back into lane 1.
I look back maybe a mile later....and you're still steadfastly sat in lane 2.

And maybe a few miles later....i pass a VW camper doing exactly the same. :whistle:

You silly stupid selfish lazy gits.

The Lane 2 Owners Club does seem to be increasing membership...

simon.r

Person
Shorts manufacturers - please stop saying your shorts are ‘knee length’.

Someone who is 5’5” and someone who is 6’5” may both take the same waist size, but they are very unlikely to have the same thigh length.

How difficult would it be to state the inner leg length of your shorts?!

[QUOTE 5333810, member: 10119"]Oh FFS![/QUOTE]

Why can't you say that? I say it all the time, usually (99% of the time) out of frustration with myself. It's actually something I wish I'd stop saying.

Tim Hall

[QUOTE 5333830, member: 10119"]Context, situation and circumstance.[/QUOTE]
Is that the "events dear boy" de nos jours?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Dear Facebook/Snapchat/Twitter/Instagram/[insert name of social media site of choice here] user...

It was bad enough you being so engrossed in your phone that you nearly shoulder-charged a very frail-looking elderly woman over a low wall as you brushed past her, but was it so hard to remember that she was immediately behind you when you abruptly stopped to update the rest of the world with the vital news of your progress down that backstreet? She tripped and staggered into the road to avoid you and you STILL didn't notice! :thumbsdown:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Sometimes we wade through the sea of life. dragging a heavy lead suitcase made of lead, packed full of regrets that slowly multiply until even the shallowest of waters can drown.

Top Bottom