Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Really glad you are going to be away next week and the following 2 days, I really need a break from your miserable face every morning

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Really glad you are going to be away next week and the following 2 days, I really need a break from your miserable face every morning
That reminds me of someone I used to work with:hugs: F the fearsome Aberdonian housekeeper came in one morning and said "what's up with E? She's got a face like a slapped erse!" F never minced her words...:ninja:

Lullabelle

Banana
What do I think to your cleaner, not much to be honest, do you see those 2 big cobwebs? They have been steadily growing over the past few months no one has touched them, I have seen her go into the loos with a mop but she never takes a bucket of water, people have complained that these toilets smell because they are not being cleaned properly and you can see for yourself they are dirty.

No wait, I did actually say that :angry:

simonali

Guru
I just started a new job on Monday. About two hours after I started I was told that the place is currently up for sale. Then today, I was told there were plans for working rostered weekends, despite them telling me that the job was Mon-Fri. What I want to say is "Are you having a f***ing laugh?!!", but I can't because I've only been there three days!

:cursing:

Dear NatWest. Your online account application process is garbage. And while we're at it Digidocs is a crock of shoot.
I'll try and word this more politely when I have to go in a branch because the script times out yet again.

I take it my new SSD drive is in the Amazon "you didn't sign up for Prime" deliberate delay system.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Domain names are non-refundable services? After your system saved my card details from this morning's purchase and then later charged me for two other domain names (I was letting expire) without my consent? The system automatically sets to auto-renew? I don't give a toss, give me my f***ing money back!

Top Bottom