Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
It's all feeling a bit Father Ted...:ohmy:

perplexed

Guru
For crying out loud...

I've explained that there may be some issues around what you want to do, and the company's version of what they want to do.

On this occasion, the company are absolutley in the right. You are an individual who's unilaterally decided that the company rules, for whatever reason is going round your head, don't apply to you.

Despite the fact that several hundred others know and accept this perfectly reasonable rule. Me pointing out to you that you may have a problem when you try to deal with the company on your terms isn't going to cut any ice with them seems to be completely falling on deaf ears.

Oh bo*****s to you, crack on...

You have...

1. Dropped out of school because you preferred smoking pot,
2. Been inside in several occasions for violent offences to feed your addiction after you moved on to hard drugs
3. Still have a very high dosage of legal substitutes and aren't showing the slightest inclination of reducing this after a couple of years,
4. Are unable to work more than a couple of hours a day, despite repeated promises to the contrary.
5. And are having your therapy, substitute drugs, rent, and income supported by the state...

And you think that problems are caused by immigration and refugees?

Katherine

Guru
I enjoyed my seal watching boat trip enormously.
I can't say this as it was cancelled due to sea conditions :-(
At least you aren't saying how ill you were on a boat trip because of the sea conditions!

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I enjoyed my seal watching boat trip enormously.
I can't say this as it was cancelled due to sea conditions :-(

We did a seal watching boat trip around an island in Tenby. We sat on the port side, but the boat went around the island in a clockwise direction. I wondered why that side of the boat was empty.

All we saw was a dead seagull and amused ourselves playing "I spy something beginning with S" "Sea?" no "S"

We did a seal watching boat trip around an island in Tenby. We sat on the port side, but the boat went around the island in a clockwise direction. I wondered why that side of the boat was empty.

All we saw was a dead seagull and amused ourselves playing "I spy something beginning with S" "Sea?" no "S"

The last time I saw a seal was on a pleasure boat trip out of the harbour at Bridlington.
Got to go back there sometime for a walk on the beach, not done that in ages.

Top Bottom