Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Audi comes up behind me and tailgates. Not in the mood for this.
I stop, stick my arm out the window and wave him past. He sits there a while instead, then (because he's that close) barely misses me pulling out.
He then turn in sharply in front of me and proceeds.
I set off again. He slows right down, nowhere near his previous speeds. I keep my distance.
He keeps lifting off and braking. I'm thinking this is some sort of ploy to get me closer, which I ignore and keep at least a 3 second distance.
This goes on. At the next junction 5 minutes later he sets off like the Enterprise in warp.

So he couldn't tailgate me any more. Was this the opposite? Nosegating?

These cars really need some sort of mental aptitude test as part of the sales process.

alicat

Legendary Member
"Banks are supposed to be respected institutions. But what really matters to us, is being respectful. At Santander Bank, we want you to prosper. That’s why we treat you and your money with respect. From how we talk and listen, to how we act and how we care for the person behind the account number. And it’s not just about the big stuff. Every little interaction and connection matters. Because it all adds up to something great."

No, you don't. You might aspire to do this, but you don't actually do it most of the time.

Stop smashing up mobile phones when you want a little baby tantrum then you don't have to beg for another.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
No idea whether the former A&L site is still going but Santander's Head Office is surely in London (Triton Sq) with bulk of operational HQ staff in Milton
Keynes.
Dunno, still security on the gates of 'Carlton Park' last time I went past and it's a very large site although not all of the Asylum grounds went to them, the former 'Model Farm' where the patients used to work was turned into a golf course.

Top Bottom